To replace a Thawte Code Signing Certificate in Thawte Certificate Center (TCC), please use the instructions below.
- Log in to the Thawte Certificate Center (TCC) account.
- Enter the Username and Password, click Sign In.
Note: If you do not remember your Username or Password, refer to this solution.
- From the list, select the corresponding certificate to replace.
- Under the Order summary tab > Available Actions, click Replace
- Click Continue
- On the Order Summary page, select the box "I accept the terms above", and click Order & Continue.
- On the order received page, follow the instructions to finalize your order.
Note: All replacements are free of charge for as long as the certificate is valid.
Thawte has made efforts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information in this document. However, Thawte makes no warranties of any kind (whether express, implied or statutory) with respect to the information contained herein. Thawte assumes no liability to any party for any loss or damage (whether direct or indirect) caused by any errors, omissions, or statements of any kind contained in this document. Further, Thawte assumes no liability arising from the application or use of the product or service described herein and specifically disclaims any representation that the products or services described herein do not infringe upon any existing or future intellectual property rights. Nothing herein grants the reader any license to make, use, or sell equipment or products constructed in accordance with this document. Finally, all rights and privileges related to any intellectual property right described herein are vested in the patent, trademark, or service mark owner, and no other person may exercise such rights without express permission, authority, or license secured from the patent, trademark, or service mark owner. Thawte reserves the right to make changes to any information herein without further notice.